Support the Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy!
Please contribute to the DPEA Annual Fund. The internationally-acclaimed DPEA can exist and thriveonly with generous outside support. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Click the above box to make a secure donation by credit card. Alternatively you may mail a check to:
- DPEA Foundation, PO Box 313, Goleta CA 93116-0313
Click here to download our optional donor information form to include with your check.
You can also make a gift of stock, real estate, securities or other property. Please contact us to discuss.
Other Ways To Support The DPEA
- Buy our clothes: Support the DPEA by wearing your very own DPEA T-shirts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, caps, and lanyards! Orders can be delivered to DPEA students or picked up at the Engineering building.
- eScrip / Ralphs / Lazy Acres: These retail donation programs cost you nothing! Simply register for them, and then every time you shop, money is donated to the DPEA.
- Amazon Smile: Every time you shop at Amazon going through the link below, money is donated to the DPEA!
- Donate Assets: We can accept in-kind donations or gifts of stock, real estate, securities or other property. To discuss this type of donation, please contact us.
- Encourage Corporate Sponsorship: Talk to your employer or other business contacts to encourage them to support us!
- Volunteer: Engineers and other community members mentor the DPEA business teams. Do you have a talent or skill that you think could benefit us? Please contact us.
Special Note to Parents of DPEA Students
Santa Barbara Unified School District (SBUSD) requires the following statement: California law and SBUSD board policies require that the donations used to fund school-related activities be truly voluntary. No student will be excluded from participating in any school-related activities because the student or their parents have not made a donation. Any suggested donation amount is also voluntary. If you choose to make a donation, you can make it any amount you deem appropriate. No donations will be returned to you if your child decides or is unable to participate in the program to which you donated.
Thank you for your support!